Today I decided to kick some ass at the gym, and that’s exactly what I did, though I didn’t get quite as much done as I would have liked to. The reason for that? I’m impatient, and there were a ton of people waiting for the machines, so I just did 2 sets of each of my normal weights machines (I skipped the leg extensions altogether- the Megan Fox lookalike girl was parked on it and she looks really bitchy so I didn’t want to ask her to move if she was done) and called it good. I did increase the weight on the prone leg curls and probably can take it up to 60 pounds- 50 pounds honestly didn’t feel any different then 40 pounds did. I probably should have done some sit-ups on the bench too, but honestly, I was pooped. Its been a while since I’ve done that much! Anyway, as you can see over there <— I did pretty good. I’ve done better in the past, but when I was burning way more calories in that time I was also in worse shape so less work gave a bigger result.
Anyway, I’m happy with what I did. Here’s the breakdown of today’s workout.
- Walked 0.25 miles @ 3mph 0% 5:00 mins
- Jogged 0.55 miles @ 4.3 mph 0% 7:40 mins
- Walked 0.87 miles @ 3 mph 0% 17:20 mins
- Walked 0.53 miles @ 3.2 mph 3% 10 mins
- Walked 0.53 miles @ 3.2 mph 5% 10 mins
- Walked 0.53 miles @ 3.2 mph 2% 10 mins
- Walked 0.5 miles @ 3 mph 0% 10 mins
- Tricep extension 15 x 2 @40lbs
- Prone leg curl 10 x 2 @ 50 lbs
- Bicep curl 20 x 2 @ 20 lbs
- Ab crunch machine 10 x 2 @ 40 lbs
- Lat pulldown 10 x 2 @ 40 lbs
Food was good, though what we had for dinner sucked. We tried a lentil casserole and while it was a thousand times better then plain lentils, it still wasn’t very good. I ate it, but I do not want to eat it again if I can help it and Mattie just picked the meat out. Anyway, here’s today’s eats.
|Yoplait Original Yogurt||170||13||3.5|
|Rice-a-Roni Red Beans & Rice (No Margarine, 1 box)||480||18||9.0|
|Quaker Granola Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (1)||100||27||1.7|
|Ranch Lentil Casserole||744||221||16.1|
|Total Calories From Fat||306|
|% of Daily Total|
|Gym 1:15:56 Minutes||843||8.4|
|End of Day Totals||721||23.6|
And now I’m off to bed!