Its Friend Making Monday time again! Copy the questions to your blog, and answer them. Then post the link to your answers here on Kenlie’s blog and make some new friends! Its lots of fun, and an entertaining way to get new traffic to your blog as well as find some other people for you to visit. Let’s go!
FMM: Bedroom Habits
- Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? I have alarms set for 8am and 10am most days, as that’s when Mattie goes on break and lunch.
- How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? More then most people probably. Usually 9 or 10 hours.
- Do you bring your laptop to bed? Nope. Mattie won’t let me… lol.
- How many pillows do you require to sleep? At least two but I prefer 3.
- Do you sleep with socks on? OMG no! I don’t even like wearing socks with shoes!
- How often do you change the sheets? Um… not as often as I should. Every other week I think?
- Do you remember your dreams? Not really. 90% of the time I don’t remember dreaming at all and when I do its usually nightmares.
- Which side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side.
- How often do you take naps? Very rarely.
- Do you sleep soundly? It can take 3 or 4 hours to fall asleep but once I do, nothing wakes me up.
Now, head over to your blog, answer the questions, and then link up on Kenlie’s blog and make some new friends!