If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. (The same rules apply today!) If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays – Seven
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Sundays are one of my busier days, which I’m glad for. I tend to spend too much time doing nothing the rest of the week. I get up a bit earlier than usual, and make Mattie lunch, which I then take to him and eat with him at work. Its our Sunday ritual. After that I come home, and either start on housework, or take a nap… lol. Naps are nice bu they tend to make sure I can’t get to sleep later that night. Housework usually consists of vacuuming (I love my vacuum!) and laundry, and sometimes I go to the gym after that.
- What is your favorite color? Black. It goes with everything. Following that though are red and turquoise.
- Have you ever been to Europe? Nope. I’ve never left the country.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? Contacts mostly but glasses on occasion.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Every night. Sometimes in the morning if my mouth is especially icky. I should do it more than that though.
- Share a guilty pleasure. Trashy romance novels. I almost never, ever, ever read them, but I love them. There’s something hilarious about all the horrible euphemisms used for certain body parts and sexual acts.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? Losing 1.4 pounds even though my eating was absolutely horrible last week. That was a shocker as I really did expect a gain this week. I’m also really proud of myself for not losing my cool today at the grocery store when my debit card was declined for absolutely no reason. I ended up having to go back to the bank and they made me a new card which worked fine. It was still totally embarrassing though.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments on Kenlie’s blog!