If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? This is some weird joke, right? Mornings and I are not even on speaking terms!
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert. I have major anxiety in almost any social situation and would rather avoid most of them if at all possible. There are exceptions of course, but as a general rule, please, spare me the crowds!
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? Maybe addiction isn’t the right word, but whatever I happen to be into at that moment in time becomes an all-encompassing obsession for me. It will be all I think about for days or weeks or months, then something else will step into its place.
4. How many times have you been in love? 3? Though really one I was too young to know what was I was feeling I think, and once… eh. I may have just been oxytocin-drunk for a long period of time.
5. What is your position on politics? I have some thoughts, but for the most part I stay away form discussing them. However, my friend James made this post on his Facebook wall today and I could not possibly agree more.
I usually try to avoid politics, but right now I have a few choice thoughts on the matter.
1. The country is completely polarized between the Left and Right. There is no middle ground whatsoever. Neither party has a candidate that I would ever consider voting for much less any of the ideals they currently stand by. I think it’s time for a third party one that is a bit more centrist and actually interested in what is right for the people and the government.
2. The legislation being produced is limiting the powers of the people at an astronomical rate. We have now become dependent on our government for our lively hood instead of the other way around.
3. Why is it in this day in age it requires a multimillionaire to run for office with movie star charisma? When was the last time you met someone with that much money that wasn’t detached or disinterested in the issues of the average person?Conclusion: I believe at this point in time the country is not only on the wrong track, but we are tearing apart the cohesion that once made it strong which is in turn allowing the government to usurp our liberties and forcing up to become dependent on it’s support at the cost of our freedom. Thoughts of an average “citizen”.
6. Are you religious? Nope. Atheist through and through and pretty sure I have been since I was 4 years old though I didn’t know the word for it then.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Backpacking!
8. Do you have/want pets? My bf and I have two dogs. Lucyfur & Sashi.
9. Are you a sports fan? Not particularly. I’ll watch football if its on, but has to be NFL. College football sucks.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? Once a day.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? One hole in each earlobe, and 6 tattoos.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? Um… I don’t really have one. I tend t buy whatever I like that fits, and sometimes I make my clothes, so no brands there.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? If someone is right behind you about to pass through a door, hold the door for them. Doesn;t matter if you’re a man or a woman. Its called courtesy. Don’t however go out of your way and create a big old clusterfuck to do it. That’s just annoying.
14. Which season is your favorite? Spring, and then Fall, both of which last about 1 week here. Its one thing that really sucks about living in the desert.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? What Kenlie said- I’d like to be better at both.
16. What’s your idea of romance? Good question, and to be honest I’ve never reallly thought about it. My bf is easily the more romantic between the two of us. Its an area that completely baffles me.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? Hardly ever. Have you watched Big Bang Theory? I’m Sheldon. I don’t change, I don’t adapt. I panic.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Halloween! You get to dress up any way you want, what could possibly be better.
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country.
20. Share your life philosophy. Be nice! I think most of the world’s problems could be solved if people would throw away their agressive and selfish issues and just be nice and help each other out more.