Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting to Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Black, red, turquoise… but also purple.
2. Share one or more of your talents. I can make awesome stuff with seed beads, I do great graphic design, and I’m also really good at giving shots.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I’d probably want to do something outdoors and a little active. Maybe go hiking or take a long walk, and we could stop in at Kinetic for a pint.
4. What is your favorite meal? I like all sorts of foods, but my favorites generally involve some sort of seafood, though I do not like sashimi.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? Texting. I hate talking on the phone unless I have to. Talking in person is good too though.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. I wasn’t kidding when I chose “tentacle porn” as the winning answer when we played Cards Against Humanity the other night. ;)
7. Do you color your hair? Though my hair has been virtually every color in creation, I have not dyed it in 3+ years and its 100% all natural. I also gave up shampoo and conditioner the first f June 2012, and just use baking soda and apple cider vinegar now.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I normally wear contacts 24/7, but sometimes I am forced to wear my glasses. My eyes have finally stopped watering, but my left eye still feels a little weird. Gonna give it another day or two before I try my contacts again.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? Right now its cottage cheese mixed with fruit. Its about the same amount of P+ as yogurt, but you get more, its more filling, and its not so overly sweet as some of the yogurt flavors are.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Yeah, right… Me? *snorts*
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Can I have both?
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Going to agree with Kenlie here and say height, and then smiles.
13. What is the last movie you watched? I’m honestly not sure. I’ve been doing marathon watching of Grey’s Anatomy lately so haven’t watched a movie in a while.
14. Are you religious? Nope. I’m an atheist, and I have been since I was 4, although I didn’t know the word for it then. I remember thinking as a very small girl as my grandmother threatened me with going to hell if I didn’t tell her I believed in God, that it was the silliest thing I’d ever heard. She threatened me with going to hell a lot, by the way.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? It depends what and when you’re talking about. While I’m actually working on something, my stuff is scattered everywhere, my work area is a mess, and I can’t find half of what I need. But once I get done, everything is tidy and back in its place again.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I don’t have a bucket list. I tried to make one, and it was more like a lame to-do list instead.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? Play it safe. No doubts there.
18. Have you ever worn braces? No, but I have always wanted them and my teeth aren’t bad. Weird, right?
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Theatre. I am not a fan of the dancing or drunkenness.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Health, happiness, and success in what I do.