If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Making Mondays – Food Questions
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Sweet n sour pork that turned out terrible! The mix we used had no flavor at all and it was so bland!
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Pizza. No question in my mind there!
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? Once a week at least, some times a few more times because it never fails that I forgot something important or we ran out of something too quickly.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries?Always, but I never remember to put everything I need on the list!
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Bottled water, rice or pasta, and chicken.
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? Usually every Tuesday when the produce delivery comes.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? Yes. I don’t really follow recipes- sometimes I do a beef stew in there or a pork roast, a few times I’ve done pulled pork or chicken.
8. How often do you try new recipes?I try to do a few new ones each month. January I actually tried a lot, while this month I’m not looking at very many.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? My beef stew is so good, as is my butternut squash soup, though bf hates squash and won’t eat it… lol. .
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. Crackers and Pringles. They are Mattie’s, and at most I will eat two chips or crackers out o the whole package, but I still don’t like them being there.