If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I would live in a huge ranch-style house on a fair-sized plot of land (say 20 acres) with no near-by neighbors. The entire front wall of my house would be windows, floor to ceiling. Everything inside would be black and stainless steel.
- Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? Conservative. I’m about as meek and mild as a person can be when it comes to actions, though I have some pretty rebellious thoughts and ideas.
- Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? Nope. I’m terrified of airplanes- you think I’d get in a space shuttle?!?!? :shocked:
- Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Um… Honestly? Nothing. I hate dancing worse than anything else I have ever done in my life. Nothing makes me want to dance.
- Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I would have learned to stand up for myself. I still can’t do this most of the time.
- Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. Hmmm… How about one people wouldn’t expect in general? I can untangle a mess of goat kids still in the uterus to enable a normal birth scenario. :wub:
- Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. We had hamburgers tonight. They are one of my favorite (though most basic) foods and we rarely eat them.
- If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Gah! I have no idea. Something ridiculous, I’m sure.
- Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? I think in some ways it has helped me but in other ways its hurt me. I have always had serious difficulty in communicating with other people, and it has gotten worse the older I get, and I (more than) suspect I am agoraphobic, so being able to hide behind tech has made it easier for me to hide from the things that scare me, but still be able to communicate when I need to. Mostly I think its just acted as a crutch to let me not have to face my fears every day. :ermm:
- If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I’d be doing the same things I do now, but actually making good money doing them. For those who don’t know, I am a graphic artist and jewelry artist. You can see samples of all my work at http://kittyloafdesigns.com/.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!!!!