I know this is Ten Things Tuesday but I’ve got some sort of something going on, haven’t been sleeping well, and feel like crap. I’m also mad because its after 8pm as I type this and our produce delivery still hasn’t showed up.I know they hired a new delivery person, but I also know they get a list of houses and what each house gets each week, so its hard to fuck up. Yet here it is, after 8pm, and nothing has been delivered, and I need to know if I need to go to the store and buy veggies for this week or what.
I’m hoping nothing bad happened to them, but my mind is running the gamut- a car accident, our box was miss-delivered to the wrong house, or maybe there was a strawberry-crazed thief out there who stole our boxes. Ugh. So many possibilities.
Anyway, here’s last week’s ten things, and how I did on them.
- Lose 1.5 pounds. Nope. Not even close.
- Vacuum the house at least once. Nope.
- Have at least 30 of my weeklies left at the end of the week. Nope, but it was a close one. I had 25 left.
- Get caught up on my classes. Nope, I am even further behind.
- Read 100 pages of Alone Together. Nope. I read about 25 pages- however, there are only about 10 pages left.
- Don’t charge anything to my BillMeLater account. Yes! I didn’t do any frivolous spending there or anywhere else.
- Cut out the pattern for Vogue 1235 that I am going to sew. Nope. I meant to do that today but instead I had to sit in the house all day waiting for veggies that haven’t come.
- Cook a new recipe. Done! I made a mutant dinner one night. Too bad it was only kind of okay.
- Don’t burn myself -I’ll explain that in a minute. I did this one. No injuries in the kitchen or anywhere else this week. 😀
- Call and make an appointment with my general physician. Done! I did this Wednesday morning. 😎
4 our 10. That’s terrible! And I can also add since Richard went out of town I am barely getting the dishes washed as we need to use them again. This was probably the worst I could have possibly done on my short-term goals unless I made an effort to just not do any of them. I also realized that when I made my doctor’s appointment, I made it for way too late- I had to reschedule.
This week will again be a repeat of some of the Ten Things, so here we go!
- Lose 1.5 pounds.
- Vacuum the house at least once.
- Have at least 30 of my weeklies left at the end of the week.
- Finish Alone Together.
- Don’t charge anything to my BillMeLater account.
- Cut out the pattern for Vogue 1235 that I am going to sew.
- Give Lucy at least one good brushing.
- Pay my Etsy.com fees.
- Add 10 new things to my shop.
- Make three new things.
Anyway, this is already going up really late, so here’s my food diary for Tuesday.
|Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)||6|
|Tuna w/Italian Dressing||2|
|Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (2)||15|
|Wine, Merlot (5oz Glass)||1|
I’m going to try to make a serious dent in this week’s goals today, so signing off, and posting so I can get started on Wednesday’s post too.