I was honestly surprised to see I made it through my #5 goal because late last week I went into a manic episode, and I have serious problems in those phases with spending money. I did spend some money, but it wasn’t on my BillMeLater account, and it was money I actually had, so that’s okay. I also didn’t go overboard on my spending, so even though I splurged a bit, I feel good about it.
The two goals I didn’t complete I still made an effort and was actually pretty close on one of them. Here’s the breakdown of what I accomplished.
- Lose 1.5 pounds. Done! 1.6 pounds!
- Vacuum the house at least once. Done! And I vacuumed the craft room several times.
- Have at least 30 of my weeklies left at the end of the week. Nope… I had 24 left.
- Finish Alone Together. Done!
- Don’t charge anything to my BillMeLater account. Done!
- Cut out the pattern for Vogue 1235 that I am going to sew. Done! I finished it plus three other dresses, and a vest!
- Give Lucy at least one good brushing. Done!
- Pay my Etsy.com fees. Done!
- Add 10 new things to my shop. Nope… (5/10)
- Make three new things. Done! (7/3) (4 new dresses, 2 bracelets, 1 vest)
Here’s this week’s Ten Things Tuesday.
- Lose 1.5 pounds.
- Vacuum the house at least once.
- Have at least 30 of my weeklies left at the end of the week.
- Read 100 pages of Don’t Panic.
- Don’t charge anything to my BillMeLater account.
- Finish sewing Simplicity 2365 view C plus one other project.
- Brush Lucy at least once.
- Make three new things.
- Decide whether or not to go through with seeing the nutritionist.
- Cook one new recipe.
I don’t have a lot to say about today. I cut the pattern pieces out for a shirt I will be making next, and I went online and ordered a new dress form. I had to shuffle some money around to do it, but I managed, and I should still have enough next month to take Mattie out for his birthday. Food was pretty good today, and I remembered to eat breakfast, unlike yesterday where all I had was a sandwich for dinner at 7pm. Tomorrow I am hoping to put in some time in my craft room early in the day, and spend the afternoon catching up on my TV watching for the week.
I did find out who and why I have an appointment with a nutritionist. The hospital told me that Tarzana made the referral, and when I called Tarzana, they told me they now refer everyone with a BMI of over 30 to the nutritionist. Okay, great, so on January 17th you referred me to the nutritionist based on my weight in August… I’ve lost 30 more pounds since then, and my BMI is at 28 even as of this morning. I have no idea if I should go or not.
Nothing else to say, so here’s today’s food diary.
|Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)||6|
|Skinny Cow Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich||4|
See you all tomorrow!