Its Wednesday afternoon and I’m only just getting to this post- Oops! I did pretty lousy on last week’s Ten Things Tuesday, finishing only 5 of them. A few of these, as usual, will carry over into the next week, but there will be a few new ones on the list as well.
Here’s last week’s Ten Things.
- Finish reading Burning Chrome. Nope… I’m about 1/3rd of the way through it.
- Finish sewing my bordered 1/2 circle skirt. Done!
- Sew my blue polka dot top. Nope. Didn’t even get started.
- Vacuum the house twice. Done!
- Lose 1.5 pounds. Hahaha! Did you see my last couple of days?
- Have 30 Points+ left over at the end of the week. Um… Highly doubtful, especially as I’m not sure of what all I ate on Saturday night.
- Brush the dogs twice. Done!
- Decide what to do about some of the clothes in my closet I will probably never wear. Done! I’ve listed a bunch of them in my shop for super cheap.
- Add five new things to my shop. Yup- see #8.
- Do not keep shoveling food into my face at Tracy & David’s BBQ this Saturday. Done! I actually did really well here and didn’t overdo it too much while we were there. Of course it helped that I was exhausted and had eaten a burrito before we left.
This week I will try to:
- Finish reading Burning Chrome.
- Vacuum the house twice.
- Brush the dogs twice.
- Lose 1.5 pounds.
- Finish sewing two new projects.
- Stay on target this week on eating for the rest of the week.
- Get to 170 Likes on my Kittyloaf Designs Facebook page. *nudge nudge*
- Sell something.
- Try one new recipe.
- Catch up on my blog reading.
Food Tuesday was so-so. I had no idea that a Drumstick had 10 Points+ in it or I wouldn’t have eaten it. Ugh. Still, it was good though. Other than that I stayed on track and didn’t screw up, despite the carrots we had at dinner being almost dessert-like with how I prepared them. Here’s Tuesday’s food diary.
|Cottage Cheese (1 Cup)||6|
|BBQ Chicken Thigh||5|
|Carrots w/Butter & Sugar||4|
|Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese (½ Box)||11|
|Drumstick Vanilla Fudge (1)||10|
Nothing else for today, so going to hit post and see you all tomorrow!