- Brush the dogs at least two times. 1 of 2 done!
- Vacuum the house at least two times. Done!
- Try one new recipe. Done!
- Finish reading The Physics of Star Trek. Not even close…
- Have at least 4 days that I am no more then 3 Points+ over my daily budget between today & next Tuesday. Done!
- Do not charge anything else to BillMeLater. Done!
- Get a new battery in my Polar heart rate monitor. Done!
- Workout three times & burn at least 1000 calories total. Done!
- Give Mattie an awesome birthday night out! Done!
- Put the laundry away the same day I wash it. Done!
I really could have brushed the dogs again but I did not want to deal with the hair, because even though its being brushed off of them and being thrown away, an enormous amount of it still ends up all over me no matter how careful I am, and I hate being covered in dog hair. But hey! 8 ½ out of 10! I’m going to carry over several of these into the next week, so here we go! This week’s Ten Things Tuesday!
- Brush the dogs at least two times.
- Vacuum the house at least two times.
- Finish reading The Physics of Star Trek.
- Have at least 4 days that I am no more then 3 Points+ over my daily budget between today & next Tuesday.
- Do not charge anything else to BillMeLater.
- Workout four times & burn at least 1300 calories total.
- Put the laundry away the same day I wash it.
- Do a strength training routine at least twice.
- Do Jillian Michaels’ yoga video twice.
- Get the house dusted and cleaned and wash the couch cover (the day of) before Saturday for our BBQ.
Food today was… well, not good. But we did eat out, (technically twice) and I did accidentally order my drink wrong at Starbucks. The day started of with Mattie volunteering to come home early from work and getting back home less than 2 hour after he left. I got up nd helped him load the recycling into the truck, slicing my thumb open on a broken jar, and then we went to the recycling center where we spent an hour going through every single bag and sorting all of it. I gave myself 2 APs for that because it really was quite a bit of work. After that we were filthy, but we wanted to go out to breakfast, so we drove home to clean up a bit (and I changed clothes) and then drove over to Katz n Jammers, a locally owner 50’s themed place that only served breakfast and lunch. They make a crazy good Cob salad, which I got, and ate without dressing, along with a slice of garlic toast. That right there was 23 Points+. A little later after we got home, we got Starbucks, and I had two things go wrong there. One was that I neglected to tell her no whipped cream and to use nonfat milk, and the other was she put in my order as a Venti instead of a Grande. Add another 13 Points+ to my day. You can see where this is going, right?
After that I went to the gym and did another 50 minutes of work, including 30 minutes on the treadmill just walking, and 20 minutes hitting the weight machines. I did a fairly good bunch of stuff, and now that its evening, I’m starting to feel it all over, but especially in my stomach and lower legs.
Dinner was chicken tacos, which was not the worst dinner I have ever fixed, but after already being over my daily Points+ allowance by quite a bit, it really put me over. Today’s food put me at 50 Points+ into the weeklies (and we only get 49 ) but it also put me at earning a total of 24 Activity Points for the week, so I guess if you look at it like that I’m still kind of okay.
Tomorrow I am planning on doing a video and maybe some running at the gym. I’m also planning on staying as on track as is possible to not screw up this week any more. There’s only two days left and I’d like to earn at least another 12 APs and not go into my non-existant weeklies any more.