No picture this time, and this one isn’t so much cooking as it is throwing some stuff together- hence, chicken gloop. It is however, a really quick and easy meal that’s tasty and filling. The calorie counts are high, but its because I make a mess of this and that’s all we eat. If you had some veggies or something on the side (like I always plan but never remember to do) you could make a smaller serving and reduce the damages.
You could also make this using beef and cream of mushroom soup instead.
Here we go!
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 2¼ cups water
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Season your chicken and put in large skillet and cook over medium high heat until cooked through.
- Add uncooked rice and water, bring to a boil. When water is mostly absorbed, reduce heat to simmer until rice is tender.
- Add cream of chicken soup, and mix until well combined.